A fun questionairre!
I was tagged in a fun question game by laughingpromises, so here goes…
Here are the rules:
- Post the rules.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post.
- Create 11 new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag 11 people and link them to your post. (I am going to ignore this one — if you’d like to play, I’d love to hear more about you!)
- Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. What is your favorite thing, or necessary thing, on which to splurge?
My gym membership. I gave it up for a while and tried to just workout at home, but I missed the seriousness of the gym. Plus, I love the selection of machines, all the weights, and the competition of working out next to other people.
The second thing is great organic and healthy wholefoods! I am strong believer in the power of diet, and think so many people would be amazed by the power of healthy eating. I enjoy making delicious, healthy, fresh meals! YUMMY
2. Pedicure or Manicure?
Pedicure for me. I love manicures, but they never last, so I always feel like it’s a waste of money.
3. Tea or Coffee?
I love coffee, but don’t drink it anymore, so have moved 100% tea. I love green tea, rooibos tea, and decaf chai. I also enjoy specialty blended teas, especially the one that my sis-in-law gave me!
4. A night out or a night in?
Depends on the night… I do love movie nights on the couch with my hubby, but also enjoy a nice evening out. It really depends on the week.
5. What is your favorite holiday and why?
Christmas! I love decorating my house, our annual Christmas party, sending our cards, sharing time with friends and family! It’s just a beautiful season.
6. Road trip or airplane?
Airplane – I grew up with two parents who worked in the airline industry and rarely drove anywhere, so I would easily choose flying if given the chance. We typically drive to visit family because we don’t want to leave Kahli behind.
7. Vacation: full of activity or lounging around?
Depends on the vacation. If I am at the beach, then I enjoy lounging. If the vacation is more about adventure, then I enjoy planned activities, especially guided tours.
8. Favorite toothpaste? (Cinnamon, striped, natural, etc)
All natural for me
9. What is your favorite season?
Autumn! I love the changing leaves and the beautiful crisp weather.
10. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Dark chocolate with almonds! Delish
11. What’s your favorite home remedy and what is it for?
I suffer from migraines, and I hate taking medicine, so I tend to use lavender and/or drink a strong cup of coffee. If those don’t work, I lay down with an ice pack over my eyes and my lavender-scented neck wrap around my neck.
11 Questions for you to answer
1. If you won the lottery, what would be your first “fun” purchase?
2. What is your favorite movie? Why?
3. How did you meet you significant other?
4. What is your favorite dessert?
5. Would you rather cook a homemade dinner or order takeout?
6. What’s your favorite time of day?
7. Morning or night person?
8. Dogs or Cats?
9. What do you like most about yourself?
10. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
11. What is your favorite song?