Today, I am starting a 21-day “emotion” challenge. The goal is to examine how you feel about all things IVF-related. So, for 21-days I am going to blog about how I feel on that specific day and then recount the many things for which I am grateful. Here are the specifics:
1. Everyday set aside 15-25 minutes preferably in the morning to journal.
2. Set your intention for the day…such as “Today I will smile, Today I will only see peace.”
3. Pick one emotion and write about it for about 15 minutes. It could be anger, sadness, envy – write about any negative feeling that is bothering you. The point is to get it out of your system, admit it, and write it down.
4. Next pick one nurturing item and write it.
5. Finally, write 10 things you are grateful for and finish with the words “I love and accept myself.”